Appraisals of equipment and infra structure
Whether a client is looking for someone to appraise a single piece of equipment or an entire (container)terminal, or a client is a financial institution in need of an appraisal prior to granting finance, Marintec Expertise are able to provide a quality, accurate, reliable and ethical appraisal report.
We will supply our client with a complete and thorough report including:
- A statement regarding the purpose of the report and the intentions of the user
- A statement of the objectives and methodology of the appraisal and selected approach.
- A complete list of the appraised equipment or infrastructure and its location
- A clear description of each asset, listing all significant characteristics such as size, capacity, accessories, modifications, etc.
- A value for each item
Types of values
Several different types of values exist for determing the worth of equipment:
- Fair Market value, estimated most probable price between a willing buyer and a seller.
- Market Value – In Place, estimated most probable price between a willing buyer and a seller for an object as installed for intended utilization
- Forced Liquidation Value, estimated value under a public auction sale
- Orderly Liquidation Value, estimated value realised in a privatly negotiated sale
New replacement value, estimated value of a new item of similar quality and specifications
Marintec Expertise B.V.
3199 LD Maasvlakte
Harbernumber 8200, building 05
P: +31 (0)181 36 36 00 - (24/7)