Cargo & containers
Our expertise and experience enables us to deal with any problems arising from the carriage of goods in containers, whether they are regular cargos, perishable commodities, hazardous chemicals, liquified cargoes, bulk materials or “off standard” items.
Marintec Expertise provides condition/damage surveys and independent (forwarding) advice of damaged goods in transit, carried in dry cargo containers, reefer containers, tank containers, bulk containers, container flats and as break bulk cargo.
Our activities cover:
- Loss prevention
- Seal inspection, identification of the cargo (numbers)
- Assess way of stowage, packing, labeling and lashing
- Arrange or monitor salvage and/or re-packing of the goods
- Offer damaged cargo to salvage buyers
- Assess the value of container and cargo remnants
- Negotiate with third parties as regard to cost of damage, salvage or repairs
- Establish liability of parties involved
- Assist principals in liability matters.
Document findings in a detailed survey report, which contains cause of damage, quantification of losses and liability
Marintec Expertise B.V.
3199 LD Maasvlakte
Harbernumber 8200, building 05
P: +31 (0)181 36 36 00 - (24/7)